Song Name: Jaya Radha Giri Vara Dhari
Author: Krsna Dasa
jaya rādhā giri-vara dhāri
śrī nanda-nandana vṛṣabhānu-dulāri
(vṛṣabhānu dulāri rādhe vṛṣabhānu-dulāri)
mora-mukuṭa mukha muralī jori
veṇī virāje mukhe hāsi thori
unaki śohe gale vana-mālā
inaki motima-māla ujālā
pītāmbara jaga-jana-mana mohe
nīla uḍhani bani unaki śohe
aruṇa caraṇe maṇi-mañjira bāoye
śrī-kṛṣṇa-dās tahiṅ mana bhāoye
1) All glories to Srimati Radharani and Giri Vara Dhari! He is the son of Nanda Maharaja. She is the darling of Maharaja Vrisabhanu.
2) He wears a peacock feather in His crown and a shining flute is placed on His lips. Her long braids appear brilliant and She has a gentle smile on Her face.
3) Wearing a garland of forest flowers, His neck is splendorous. Wearing a shimmering pearl necklace, Her neck is splendorous.
4) His yellow garments enchant the minds of everyone within the universe. Her blue garments display a brilliant effulgence.
5) Jeweled ankle bells resound on Their reddish lotus feet. The mind of Krsna Dasa is illuminated by Their splendorous presence.
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- email@example.com