Song Name: Suniyachi Sadhu Mukhe Bole
Author: Narottama Das Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana (Section: Lalasa Song 2)
śuniyāchi sādhu mukhe bole sarva jana
śrī rūpa kṛpāya mile yugala caraṇa
hā hā prabhu sanātana gaura parivāra
sabe mili vāñchā pūrṇa koroho āmāra
śrī rūpera kṛpā yeno āmār prati hoy
se pada āśraya yāra sei mahāśaya
prabhu lokanātha kobe sańge loyā jābe
śrī rūpera pāda-padme more samarpibe
heno ki hoibe mora narma sakhīgaṇe
anugata narottame koribe śāsane
1) I have heard from the mouths of the saintly devotees that everyone says that by the mercy of Srila Rupa Gosvami one may approach the lotus feet of the Divine Couple.
2) O Sanatana Prabhu, O personal associate of Lord Caitanya, please fulfill my desire.
3) Please fulfill my desire that saintly Srila Rupa Gosvami may be merciful to me, and that I will be able to take shelter of his lotus feet.
4) When will my master, Lokanatha Gosvami, place me at the lotus feet of Srila Rupa Gosvami?
5) When, by your mercy, will your faithful follower Narottama dasa become eligible to receive direct instruction from the gopi-friends of the Divine Couple?
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- email@example.com