Song Name: Namo Namah Tulasi Maharani
Official Name: Sri Tulasi Arati
Author: Candrasekhara Kavi
namo namaḥ tulasī mahārāṇī,
vṛnde mahārāṇī namo namaḥ
namo re namo re meiyā namo nārāyaṇi
jāko daraśe, paraśe agha-nāśa-i
mahimā beda-purāṇe bākhāni
jāko patra, mañjarī komala
dhanya tulasī meiyā, purāṇa tapa kiye,
dhūpa, dīpa, naivedya, ārati,
phulanā kiye varakhā varakhāni
chāppānna bhoga, chatriśa byañjana,
binā tulasī prabhu eka nāhi māni
śiva-śuka-nārada, āur brahmādiko,
ḍhūrata phirata mahā-muni jñānī
candrasekhara meiyā, terā jaśa gāowe
bhakati-dāna dījiye mahārāṇī
1) O Tulasi Maharani! O Vrnda! O mother of devotion! O Narayani, I offer my obeisances to you again and again.
2) By seeing you or even by touching you, all sins are destroyed. Your glories are described in the Vedas and Puranas.
3) Your leaves and soft manjaris are entwined at the lotus feet of Narayana, the Lord of Laksmi. O blessed mother Tulasi, you performed successful austerities and have thus become the chief consort and queen of Sri salagrama-sila.
4) You gladden and shower your rain of mercy upon one who offers you some incense, a ghee lamp, naivedya, and arati. The Lord does not care for even one of fifty-six varieties of cooked food or thirty-six different curries offered without tulasi leaves.
5) Lord Siva, Sukadeva Gosvami, Devarsi Narada, and all the jnanis and great munis, headed by Lord Brahma, are circumambulating you. O mother! O Maharani, Candrasekhara thus sings your glories. Please bestow upon him the gift of pure devotion.
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- email@example.com