Song Name: Nitai Guna Mani
Author: Locana Das Thakura
Book Name: Caitanya Mangala
nitāi guṇa-maṇi āmār nitāi guṇa-maṇi
āniyā premer vanyā bhāsāilo avanī
premer vanyā loiyā nitāi āilā gauḍa-deśe
ḍubilo bhakata-gaṇa dīna hīna bhāse
dīna hīna patita pāmara nāhi bāche
brahmār durlabha prema sabākāre jāce
ābaddha karuṇā-sindhu nitāi kāṭiyā muhān
ghare ghare bule prema-amiyār bān
locan bole mor nitāi jebā nā bhajilo
jāniyā śuniyā sei ātma-ghātī hoilo
1) My Lord Nityananda, the jewel of all virtues, my Lord Nityananda, the jewel of all virtues, has brought the flood of ecstatic love of God that has drowned the entire world.
2) Bringing this overwhelming deluge of prema when He returned to Bengal from Jagannatha Puri on Lord Caitanya’s order, Nitai has inundated the assembly of devotees. The fallen nondevotees did not drown, however, but remained floating on that ecstatic ocean.
3) Lord Nityananda freely offered this exalted prema, which is difficult for Lord Brahma to attain, even to the fallen and wretched souls who did not desire it.
4) The ocean of mercy had formerly been sealed tight, but Nitai cut a channel in its boundary to allow the great flooding waves of nectarean prema to splash from house to house.
5) Locana dasa says, “Whoever has not worshiped my Nitai or taken advantage of this excellent opportunity offered by Him knowingly commits suicide.”
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org