Song Name: Narada Muni Bajay Vina
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitavali (Section: Namastakam Song 8)
nārada-muni, bājāya vīṇā,
nāma amani, udita haya,
amiya-dhārā, variṣe ghana,
bhakata-jana, saghane nāce,
bhariyā āpana hiyā
mādhurī-pūra, āsaba paśi’,
keha vā kāṅde, keha vā nāce,
keha māte mane mane
pañca-vadana, nārade dhari’,
premera saghana rola
kamalāsana, nāciyā bale,
‘bola bola hari bola’
‘hari hari’ bali’ gāya
nāma-prabhāve, mātila viśva,
nāma-rasa sabe pāya
śrī-kṛṣṇa-nāma, rasane sphuri’,
purā’la āmāra āśa
śrī-rūpa-pade, yācaye ihā,
1) When the great soul Narada Muni plays his vina, the holy name, Radhika-raman, descends and immediately appears amidst the kirtan of the Lord’s devotees.
2) Like a monsoon cloud, the holy name showers nectar in their ears. All the devotees, due to great ecstasy, repeatedly dance to their hearts content.
3) All the people of the universe become maddened upon entering this intoxicating shower of nectar. Some people cry, some dance and others become fully intoxicated within their minds.
4) Lord Siva, embracing Narada Muni, repeatedly makes loud screams of ecstatic joy, and Lord Brahma, dancing very ecstatically, says, “All of you kindly chant, Haribol! Haribol!”
5) In great happiness the thousand-faced Ananta Sesa chants “Hari! Hari!” By the influence of the transcendental vibration of the holy name, the whole universe becomes ecstatically maddened and everyone tastes the mellows of the holy name.
6) Thakura Bhaktivinoda, the humble servant of the Lord, says, “The holy name of Krishna has fulfilled all my desires by vibrating on everyone’s tongue.” Bhaktivinoda therefore prays at the feet of Sri Rupa Goswami that the chanting of harinam may continue like this always.
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org