Song Name: Avatara Sara Gora Avatara
Author: Locana Das Thakura
jaya jaya jagannātha śacīra nandan
tribhuvane kore jār caraṇa vandan
nadīyā nagare daṇḍa-kamaṇḍalu-kar
keho bole pūrabe rāvaṇa badhilā
goloker vaibhava līlā prakāśa korilā
śrī-rādhār bhāve ebe gorā avatār
hare kṛṣṇa nām gaura korilā pracār
vāsudeva ghoṣa bole kori joḍa hāt
jei gaura sei kṛṣṇa sei jagannāth
1) All glories, all glories to the dear son of Jagannatha Misra and Saci Devi! All the three worlds offer prayers unto His lotus feet.
2) In Nilacala He holds the conchshell, disc, club, and lotus flower, while in the town of Nadiya He holds a sannyasi staff and waterpot.
3) It is said that in olden times, as Lord Ramacandra, He killed the demon Ravana. Then later, as Lord Krsna, He revealed the splendrously opulent pastimes of Goloka.
4) It is He who has come. He has come! Oh, from Vraja He has come to Nadiya. Accepting the mood and luster of Sri Radha, He has come from Vraja to Nadiya. He has come! Now Lord Govinda, the cowherd boy, has come as Lord Gauranga. He has come distributing the Hare Krsna Mahamantra!
5) Vasudeva Ghosh says with folded hands, “He who is Gaura is He who is Krishna is He who is Jagannatha.”
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org