Song Name: Gopinath Ghucao Samsara
Official Name: Gopinath (Part two)
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru (Section: Upalabdhi Vijnapti Song 2)
gopināth, ghucāo saṁsāra jwālā
avidyā-jātanā, āro nāhi sahe,
gopīnāth, āmi to’ kāmera dāsa
viṣaya-bāsanā, jāgiche hṛdoye,
phādiche karama phāsa
gopināth, kabe vā jāgibo āmi
kāma-rūpa ari, dūre teyāgibo,
hṛdoye sphuribe tumi
gopīnāth, āmi to’ tomāra jana
tomāre chāriyā, saṁsāra bhajinu,
gopināth, tumi to’ sakali jāno
āpanāra jane, daṇḍiyā ekhano,
śrī-caraṇe deho sthāno
gopīnāth, ei ki vicāra taba
bimukha dekhiyā, chāro nija-jane,
na koro’ karuṇā-laba
gopīnāth, āmi to mūrakha ati
kise bhālo hoya, kabhu nā bujhinu,
tāi heno mama gati
gopīnāth, tumi to’ paṇḍita-bara
mūḍhera maṅgala, tumi anveṣibe,
e dāse nā bhāvo’ para
1) O Gopinatha, please remove the torment of worldly existence. I can no longer tolerate the pain of ignorance and the repeated succession of births and deaths.
2) O Gopinatha, indeed I am a servant of lust. Worldly desires are awakening in my heart, and thus the noose of fruitive work is beginning to tighten.
3) O Gopinatha, when will I wake up and abandon afar this enemy of lust, end when will You manifest Yourself in my heart?
4) O Gopinatha, I am Your devotee, but having abandoned You and thus having forgotten my real treasure, I have worshiped this mundane world.
5) O Gopinatha, You know everything. Now, having punished Your servant, please give him a place at Your lotus feet.
6) O Gopinatha, is this Your judgment, that seeing me averse to You, You abandon Your servant and don’t bestow even a particle of mercy upon him?
7) O Gopinatha, I am certainly very foolish, and I have never known what is good for me. Therefore such is my condition.
8) O Gopinatha, You are indeed the wisest person. Please look for a way to bring about auspiciousness for this fool, and please do not consider this servant as an outsider.
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org