Song Name: Suddha Bhakata Carana Renu
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati (Section: Bhakti Anukula Matra Karyera Svikara Song 3)
jatane pālana kori
kṛṣṇa-basati, basati boli’,
parama ādare bori
gaur āmāra, je-saba sthāne,
koralo bhramaṇa raṅge
se-saba sthāna, heribo āmi,
mṛdaṅga-bādya, śunite mana,
abasara sadā jāce
gaura-bihita, kīrtana śuni’,
ānande hṛdoya nāce
jugala-mūrti, dekhiyā mora,
prasāda-sebā korite hoya,
sakala prapañca jaya
je-dina gṛhe, bhajana dekhi,
gṛhete goloka bhāya
caraṇa-sīdhu, dekhiyā gaṅgā,
sukha nā sīmā pāya
tulasī dekhi’, jurāya prāṇa,
jīvana sārthaka māni
anakūla pāya jāhā
swīkāra koroye tāhā
1) The dust of the lotus feet of pure devotees, enthusiastic devotional service, and service to the pure devotees of the highest order are the roots of the creeper of devotion.
2) The holy days like Ekadasi and Janmastami are the mother of devotion for those devotees who respect them. Let the holy places of Krsna’s pastimes be my places of worship, and bless me.
3) May I always visit all the holy places associated with the lila of Lord Caitanya and His devotees.
4) When I hear the sound of the mrdanga in my heart I always desire to join in kirtana; and when I hear the bonafide songs describing Lord Caitanya’s pastimes, my heart dances in ecstasy.
5) Whenever I see the transcendental sri-vigrahas of Radha-Krsna I am in bliss, for by taking Their Lordships’ prasada we can conquer over the material elements.
6) One day while performing devotional practices, I saw my house transformed into Goloka Vrndavana. When I take the caranamrta of the Deity, I see the holy Ganges waters that come from the feet of Lord Visnu, and my bliss knows no bounds.
7) By seeing the tulasi tree my heart feels joy and Lord Madhava (Krsna) is also satisfied. When I eat the prasada favored by Lord Caitanya it is a new life’s experience. Lord Caitanya was very fond of a green vegetable preparation called sak, and there is another song in this book that tells of the amazing effects of this type of prasada.
8) Bhaktivinoda concludes by saying: “Whosoever attains the stage of enthusiasm for these devotional practices will be supremely blissful wherever he may be.”
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org