Song Name: Manasa Deho Geho Jo Kichu Mor
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati (Section: Atma Nivedana Song 3)
mānasa, deho, geho, jo kichu mor
arpilū tuwā pade, nanda-kiśor!
sampade vipade, jīvane-maraṇe
dāy mama gelā, tuwā o-pada baraṇe
mārobi rākhobi-jo icchā tohārā
nitya-dāsa prati tuwā adhikārā
janmāobi moe icchā jadi tor
bhakta-gṛhe jani janma hau mor
kīṭa-janma hau jathā tuwā dās
bahir-mukha brahma janme nāhi āś
bhukti-mukti-spṛhā vihīna je bhakta
labhaite tāko saṅga anurakta
janaka, jananī, dayita, tanay
prabhu, guru, pati-tuhū sarva-moy
bhakativinoda kohe, śuno kāna!
rādhā-nātha! tuhū hāmāra parāṇa
1) Mind, body, and family, whatever may be mine, I have surrendered at Your lotus feet, O youthful son of Nanda!
2) In good fortune or in bad, in life or at death, all my difficulties have disappeared by choosing those feet of Yours as my only shelter.
3) Slay me or protect me as You wish, for You are the master of Your eternal servant.
4) If it is Your will that I be born again, then may it be in the home of Your devotee.
5) May I be born again even as a worm, so long as I may remain Your devotee. I have no desire to be born as a Brahma averse to You.
6) I yearn for the company of that devotee who is completely devoid of all desire for worldly enjoyment or liberation.
7) Father, mother, lover, son, Lord, preceptor, and husband; You are everything to me.
8) Thakura Bhaktivinoda says, “O Kana, please hear me! O Lord of Radha, You are my life and soul!”
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org