Song Name: Gauranga Bolite Habe
Official Name: Lalasmayi Prarthana
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
‘gaurāṅga’ bolite habe pulaka-śarīra
‘hari hari’ bolite nayane ba’ be near
kantakeru taru sadāyi sevili man, amrta pāyivar āśe
prema kalpataru śri gaurānga āmār tāhāre bhāvili viśe
viṣaya chāriyā kabe śuddha ha ‘be mana
kabe hāma herabo śrī-bṛndābana
rūpa-raghunātha-pade hoibe ākuti
kabe hāma bujhabo se jugala-pīriti
samsār bhajili śri gaurānga bhulili, nā śunili sādhura kathā
iha parakāla dukāla khoyāli man, khayili apana māthā
1) When will that opportune moment come to us when there will be shivering of the body as soon as we chant Lord Gauranga’s name? While chanting Hare Krsna, when will there be tears in the eyes?
2) When will I obtain the mercy of Lord Nityanandacandra? When, by His mercy will the desire for material enjoyment become very insignificant?
3) When the mind is completely purified, being freed from material anxieties and desires, then I shall be able to understand Vrndavana and the conjugal love of Radha and Krsna, and then my spiritual life will be successful.
4) When shall I be very much eager to study the books left by the Six Gosvami’s, headed by Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami? By their instruction I shall be able to properly understand the loving affairs of Radha and Krsna.
5) My only aspiration is to attain the lotus feet of the Six Gosvamis headed by Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami. Narottama dasa constantly prays to attain their lotus feet.
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- email@example.com