Song Name: Kali Kukkura Kadan
Official Name: Nama Kirtana (Names of Lord Caitanya )
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru (Section: Ucchvasa: Ucchvasa Kirtana Nama Kirtana Song 1)
kali-kukkura-kadana jadi cao (he)
sri-saci-nandana gao (he)
gadadhara-madana, nita’yer prana-dhana,
advaiter prapujita gora
nimai bisvambhar, srinivas-iswar,
braja-rasa bhavana, dusta-mata-satana,
kapati vighatana kama
suddha-bhakta-palana, suska-jnana tadana,
1) If you want to be rid of the influence of the dog-like personality of kali, then just sing the glories of the beautiful Son of Mother Saci (Saci-nandana). He is the Savior of the kali-yuga (Kali-yuga Pavana), and He is (Kali-bhay-nasana), the destroyer of all fear caused by the age of quarrel.
2) He maddens Sri Gadhadara with His name, (Gadadhara-madana) He is the treasure of the life of Sri Nityananda Prabhu (Nita’yer Prana-dhana), and He is the most worshipable object of Sri Advaita Acarya (Advaiter Prapujita). He is affectionately named Nimai by His mother, due to being born under a Nim tree, and He has been named Visvambhara by His grandfather. He is the only Lord of Sri Srivasa (Srinivas-isvar), and He steals the hearts of all the assembled devotees (Bhakta-samuha-cita-cora).
3) Lord Caitanya is the moon over Nadia (Nadiya-sasadhar), the Lord of Sri Mayapura-dhama (Mayapura-isvar), and the divine propogator of His own name (Nama-pravartana Sura). He is the instructor of family men (Grhijana-siksaka), and He is also the hero of those who are in the renounced order (Nyasi-kula-nayaka). He is the husband of the Goddess of Fortune (Madhava), and He is over-flowing with the ecstatic moods and sentiments of Srimati Radharani (Radha-bhava-pura).
4) Lord Caitanya is the corrector and purifier of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya (Sarvabhauma-sodhana), and the deliverer of King Prataparudra (Gajapati-tarana), the source of nourishment of Srila Ramananda Raya (Ramananda-posana), and He is a great hero (Vira). He increases the ecstasy of Srila Rupa Gosvami (Rupananda-vardhana), He is the maintainer and protector of Srila Sanatana Gosvami (Sanatana-palana), He gladdens Haridasa Thakura (Haridasa-modana) and He is very grave (Dhira).
5) Lord Caitanya is the source of all the transcendental mellows of Vraja-dhama (Braja-rasa Bhavana), He is the destroyer of all mischievous and wicked mentality (Dustamata-satana), and He dissolves the mundane lust of the deceitful insincere souls by His causeless mercy (Kapati Vighatana Kama). He maintains and protects His pure Vaisnava devotees (Suddha-bhakta-palana), and He chastises dry speculative knowledge (Suskajnana Tadana). He destroys pretentious and hypocritical devotion (Chala-bhakti-dusana), and He is the reservoir of pleasure (Rama)
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org