Song Name: Kabe Sri Caitanya More Koribena Doya
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru (Section: Ucchvasa:Prarthana Dainyamayi Song 1)
kabe śrī caitanya more karibena dayā
kabe āmi paiba vaiṣṇava-pada-chāyā
kabe āmi chāḍiba e viṣayābhimāna
kabe viṣṇu-jane āmi kariba sammāna
gala-vastra kṛtāñjali vaiṣṇava-nikaṭe
dante tṛṇa kari’ dāḍāiba niṣkapaṭe
kāndiyā kāndiyā jānāiba duḥkha-grāma
saṁsāra-anala haite māgiba viśrāma
śuniyā āmāra duḥkha vaiṣṇava ṭhākura
āmā’ lāgi’ kṛṣṇe āvedibena pracura
vaiṣṇavera āvedane kṛṣṇa dayāmaya
e hena pāmara prati ha’bena sa-daya
vinodera nivedana vaiṣṇava-caraṇe
kṛpā kari’ sańge laha ei akiñcane
1) When will Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu show His causeless mercy to me by allowing me to attain the shade of the lotus feet of all the Vaisnavas?
2) When will I be able to give up this false ego which is so deeply engrossed in sense gratification? And when will I be able to properly honor the associates of the Lord?
3) I will stand before the Vaisnavas with folded hands, a cloth binding my neck, and a straw in between my teeth, sincerely awaiting their order.
4) Weeping and weeping, I will understand the real nature of this abode of misery, and I will beg for relief from the blazing fire of this material world.
5) Hearing about all of my miserable sufferings, the Vaisnava Thakura will submit an appeal unto the Lord Krsna on my behalf.
6) By the prayer of the Vaisnavas the all-merciful Lord Krsna will then become compassionate towards such a sinner as me.
7) Bhaktivinoda’s prayer unto the lotus feet of the Vaisnavas is that: “Please be merciful and take this worthless person into your association”.
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org