Song Name: Hari He Doyal Mor
Official Name: Dainya O Prapatti (Humility and Devotional Surrender)
hari he doyāl mor jaya rādhā-nāth
bāro bāro ei-bāro loho nija sāth
bahu yoni bhrami’ nātha! loinu śaraṇ
nija-gue kṛpā koro’ adhama-tāraṇ
jagata-kāraṇa tumi jagata-jīvan
tomā chāḍā kār nāhi he rādhā-ramaṇ
bhuvana-maṅgala tumi bhuvaner pati
tumi upekhile nātha, ki hoibe gati
bhāviyā dekhinu ei jagata-mājhāre
tomā binā keho nāhi e dāse uddhāre
1) O Hari! O my merciful Lord! All glories to You, O Lord of Radha! Again and again I have pleaded with You, and now I beg You yet again to accept me as Your own.
2) O Lord! Hopelessly taking birth over and over, I have now come to You for refuge. Please show Your merciful nature and deliver this wretched soul.
3) You are the cause of the universe, and its very life. Other than You, O lover of Radha, there is no shelter.
4) You bring about auspiciousness for the world, and You are the master of all the worlds as well. O Lord, what will become of me if You forsake me?
5) I have understood, after contemplating my predicament, that within this world there is no one who can deliver this servant but You.
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org