Song Name: Akrodha Paramananda
Author: Locana Das Thakura
Book Name: Caitanya Mangala
akrodha paramānanda nityānanda rāy
abhimāna śūnya nitāi nagare beḍāy
adhama patita jīver dvāre dvāre giyā
hari-nāma mahā-mantra dicchen bilāiyā
jāre dekhe tāre kohe dante tṛṇa dhori’
āmāre kiniyā loho bolo gaura-hari
eto boli’ nityānanda bhūme gaḍi jāy
sonāra parvata jeno dhūlāte loṭāy
heno avatāre jār rati nā janmilo
locan bole sei pāpī elo ār gelo
1) The noble Lord Nityananda is never angry, for He is the personification of supreme transcendental bliss. Devoid of any concept of false ego, Nitai wanders about the town.
2) Going from door to door in the residences of the most fallen and wretched souls, He freely distributes the gift of the Hari-nama mahamantra.
3) He exclaims to whomever he sees while holding straw between his teeth, “Please purchase me by worshipping Gaurahari!”
4) Saying thus, Nityananda Prabhu rolls about on the ground, appearing like a golden mountain tumbling in the dust.
5) Locana Dasa Thakura says, “Whoever has not experienced the awakening of affection for such an avatara as this, that sinful person simply comes and goes uselessly in the cycle of repeated birth and death.”
BACE: Aiming to Teach Vedic Culture All Over the Globe.
©2020 BACE- Bhaktivedanta Academy of Culture and Education
www.vedabace.com is explanation of Vedic knowledge with detail information which can be useful in daily spiritual practice and studies and research.
for further details please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org